Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pan Cake Sunday

Well after a very long week of recovering from jetlag from our trip to France (10 Year anniversary! thank you hubby!) and then getting a flu or something.. i am finally operating at full speed which is a good thing because i need to be given we are entering birthday season and holiday season. Our friend Brenda (aka Beyah) stopped by to visit and needed a little pc help which was a wonderfer opportunity to visit and catchup with her and of course a chance to cook for someone!

I decided to make soup as we love having a soup for lunches and sunday dinner and i know Brenda loves soup. I looked in the pantry and i had split peas which is always a favorite around our house. I then attempted to make my first batch of semi homemade biscuits with Bisquick! They turned out i would say a 4 on a 10 scale but if you add a bunch of butter or dip them in my yummy split soup they were a good 6! :)

oh i almost forgot since the title of this post is pancake sunday then yes we had panckaes which is our typical sunday breakfast. I even was able to make a few pumpkin shaped pancakes which is always a big hit around our house with the little monsters..

ok signing off..

No comments:

Post a Comment